Personal Information Collection
CIF may collect and use the following personal information:
- Information about your use of this website
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with this website
- Information about transactions carried out over this website
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to this website’s services
- Any other information that you send to CIF
Using Personal Information
CIF may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalize this website for you
- Enable your access to and use of this website’s services
- Publish information about you on this website
- Collect payments from you
- Send you marketing communications and updates
Where AWTF discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, CIF may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
CIF will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. CIF will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions arising from this website will be protected by 256-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
This website contains links to other websites. CIF is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party websites.
Updating This Statement
This document was last updated on April 1, 2013